Sunday, December 2, 2007
Wedding for Rose
The weekend before Thanksgiving I had the wonderful opportunity to fly out to Atlanta for my friend's wedding. Rose has been one of my closest friends since our days in the MTC. She is kind, patient, and a sincerely good friend. Plus she's a hoot! In the MTC and in our room during our days at BYU, we often stayed up all night laughing. She's simply great. She's one of those people that you just want them to experience great, happy, wonderful things. So, not only was I thrilled for her, but it was, quite honestly, a blast! I ...
* rented a car and was upgraded to amazing mini SUV with GPS
* stayed in a room with 2 of my old roommates (and 2 babies -- Samantha and Reid)
* stayed up way too long whispering (so we wouldn't wake up the lil' ones)
* laughed through the night (which is hard to do when you are trying to laugh quietly)
* witnessed a beautiful sealing
* hung out with 2 of Rose's other good friends and, can I just say, I love Nikki and Jessy
* got 5 hours asleep Friday and Saturday night combined -- OUCH
* danced the night away
I could not be happier for Rose. Daniel is so great and you could just see the love oozing out of their ears! :) Yeah for love!