Friday, August 29, 2008

We Have Arrived

I always told Marcus when we had an apartment with a dishwasher, washing machine, and dryer, we will have "arrived". Well, we aren't quite there yet, but we are here in Spokane with a dishwasher, and this is our 100th post (which is strangely some kind of milestone in the blogging world. Remember that Scotty.) So, I guess we're close to "arrival" of some kind. I feel like I have soooo much I want to write, and since my blog is used partly for me as a way to journal, I have decided I will break all my many thoughts/experiences down into smaller posts. That way, when I have time here and there, it'll eventually get done. Just as a way for me to remember what I want to write about...

1) Time Left in Provo
2) Leaving Provo (goodbyes, moving out)
3) Traveling
4) Entering Spokane Life (first impressions, apartment, moving in, etc)
5) Politics -- my take on Obama and McCain -- I normally wouldn't do this, but so many people have been posting on the current political news -- and instead of commenting on theirs and potentially offending them, I've decided to just post my own thoughts

I will get pictures up when I find the camera cord. That plastic bag with all the cords are around here somewhere. Until then....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails