Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Little Maloney

I'm not sure why, but one day I started calling this little dude Micah Maloney...and it has stuck.  It's not only a proper noun, but also an adjective.  

Proper Noun:  Referring to the actual little man.   
Hello there, Maloney.
Well, if it isn't Micah Maloney.
If I could have dinner with anyone in the world, I would choose dinner with Mr. Maloney.

Adjective:  A description of someone, or something, that could be compared to Micah...the original Maloney.  Variations of Maloney are also acceptable in the adjective form.
You're so maloney.  
What a maloney!
That giggle was very maloneyesque.

In the pictures below, you will see the maloneyiest (yes, it's spelled that way) little face on the planet.  He has had a rough few days, with a fever and stuffed up nose.  It's all very sad.  He's just wanted to be held lately.  But last night, after waking up to unbreathable passage ways, he gave me small smiles and some playful moments.  I love this boy! 












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails