Friday, March 14, 2014

Little Man is 18 Months...Whaaaat?!

Time just goes too quickly.  But my little guy, holy smokes, he's 18 months old now.  And he's stinkin' cute.  He is adorable, adorable, adorable.  He's also feisty, opinionated, hilarious, and fun!  First thing in the morning when he wakes up, I hear him him yell out my name.  "Maudy."  Yep.  He calls me Maudy.  Sometimes it's "Mauny."  It makes me happy.  And when I hear that "Maudy," it makes my heart happy.  It really does.

The other day I had to fill out some forms.  I had to write down the names of all who live in our household and their relationship to me.  It felt really pretty awesome to write down "Son."

Micah is smart and so curious.  His vocabulary is continually, and quickly, growing.  He loves balls, especially anything to do with football.  And anything he can do to make people laugh, he'll do it.  He's a little ham.  And I just love him so much.

Happy Half Birthday kiddo.  Love you love you love you.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails