Friday, December 19, 2008

So Much Fun

A long time ago, my mom bought me a yoga ball, with the intention that I'd use it for exercise. Good intentions. But though I don't regularly use this ball for yoga, we have found many other uses: I use it for therapy exercises for Samantha, it's our computer chair, and it has become a much beloved game of our kiddos. The laughing goes on and on when Daddy hits this ball with all his force! Who would have known that this ball could bring so much joy to our family?

3 comments:

Lori and Matt said...

Your girls are so cute! I was reading your blog to Matt the other day about the hair conditioner. He loved that! He decided he wants a little black baby too! :) I hope ya'll are doing well! Merry Christmas!

Jared said...

doesn't Dwight use a therapy ball as a computer chair in The Office?

Now how did that end...hmmmm...

Beth said...

Your little Samantha is so beautiful! You guys have such a great little family.

I've been reading your blog for a while now (went trawling the blogs one day and just found it). I am 4 months pregnant with my first and for a long time I worried about whether the baby would be "normal." Your blog has shown me that there is still joy in being a family no matter what. It has really helped me - thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails