Monday, March 21, 2011

What's 3 Weeks?

I mentioned that I want to get Samantha into Now I Can for intensive physical therapy.  We are still working out some details and beginning to save up...and I have a phone call to make on Monday about her evaluation, but I really feel good about this place.  I was checking out the schedule tonight, on their website, to see what sessions were open and which one we'd probably want to take, when I saw this new video on their home page.  Oh I was so happy for this little girl and her family.  I have NO idea what Samantha's outcome will be.  She has different issues than this little girl.  However, I can't ignore this nagging to check this place out and get her there.  Maybe it's just me, but I keep feeling like it's a spiritual prompting.  So, I'm taking it as such and we're hoping to run with it. 

I have always felt that Samantha was more than what she appears to be -- though, at this point many would say she appears to be the fighter she is.  But, in the beginning, when we didn't know too much about her and her personality, I just felt like we needed to search out what was going to help her.  I feel like my prayers have been answered so many times, directing us where we need to go, who we need to meet, and at the right times.  It's been an amazing journey. 

So, what's a 3 week session at Now I Can?  How can 3 weeks make a difference?  Well, ask me what 3 week of intensive therapy can do and then watch this.

(I can't get this video box any smaller, so just mute the video so it's not super annoying to have 2 songs playing at once.  Sorry folks.)

1 comment:

Laura said...

I don't remember if I mentioned this before: my step-sister goes here! she is doing SO well and is really regaining the skills she lost (when she had something similar to a stroke). It IS amazing...they actually did a clip about it on a news program here (in UT) just the other day. Maybe on ksl 5? I'll see if I can find and get you the url.
Seeing how my step-sister is doing, it's an amazing place!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails