Friday, December 30, 2011

The Book

He did it.  Michael Ririe got all the funds necessary to get his book published!  The Now I Can photographic documentary book will be published!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am for this. 

#1 -- I love when people reach their goals.
#2 -- I love when people I like/love/admire/etc reach their goals.
#3 -- Samantha's in it.  And, well, that's just cool.
#4 -- And something I wrote is in there too...so that's kind of fun for me too.

The goal was $12,000.  He needs $16,000 to cover all expenses.  You all have put in $12,970...and the nunmbers keep increasing.  I can't believe it.  Awesome! 

So, thank you all who pitched in, or who passed along an email, or posted it on facebook.  I'm so excited to see the finished project and will most likely be seeing it in March when Sammy commences her 2nd session of therapy there.

Happy New Year, indeed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails