Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Message to the Masses

I met Alex while I was serving my mission in Hungary. She was among the first people I met...and we became instant friends. She has a sincere heart. She is motivated to do good. And because of that, she's one of the most compassionate people I know.

Alex recently asked me to write a blog post. She is answering a series of questions, and what she asked me to answer was the following: If I had the opportunity to send a message out to the masses, what would it be? Well, I gave my answer, and it's posted on her blog.

Now that it's posted, I sheepishly think, "Ooooh. I should have written about the birth of our Savior....or that Christ still lives. That the Gospel of Jesus Christ is true. That there's a living prophet." But, that's not what I wrote. hmmm I kind of wish those were the first things that came to my mind instead of this...but oh well. It's still a message that I think is important, has been important for me to learn, and hopefully can help others as well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails