Thursday, August 9, 2012

Callie Swims

While we are here doing therapy, I wanted to have something special for Callie too.  She's been asking for swim lessons, but I just couldn't make them work with our schedule in California.  So, while we're here in Utah, she's taking swim lessons.  I love them.

She goes one on one, 10 minutes, 4x a week.  I know what you're thinking.  10 minutes?  Yeah.  But my little girl who hates water in her face went under and held her breath perfectly on the first lesson.  Today she was allowed to use goggles and a swim cap for the first time, and she looooooved it.  She's so proud of herself and loves that she can see under water with her goggles.  I think we may be doing these lessons every time we're here for therapy.  It's a fantastic program she has going on here.  Fantastic!

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails