Wednesday, June 19, 2013

When I Choose the Right, the Holy Ghost Will Help Me

Callie gave her first talk in Primary a couple weeks ago.  Here's what she shared:


If I choose the right, the Holy Ghost will help me.  In the Book of Mormon, Lehi's family found the Liahona.  If they made right choices, it led the right way.  If they made bad choices, the Liahona didn't help them.  The Liahona and the Holy Ghost are alike.  If I make good choices, the Holy Ghost will help me.  If I made bad choices, I may not get that help.  I know if I make good choices, the Holy Ghost will help me.  


For a little girl, I think her understanding of choosing the right is on course.  She did a great job and I admit, I teared up as her daddy helped her give her very first talk.

1 comment:

: ) said...

What an awesome talk, Callie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails