Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Micah Turns One -- Part 2

Two days later, we celebrated Micah's birthday again.  Cousins, aunts and uncles, Grammy and Grandpa, and birth family all there to join in on the fun.  My one regret...why didn't I get a picture with everyone there?  I always think about pictures I want too late.  But, let's enjoy what we do have.  
Micah with Lindsey and Cindy

Uncle Scotty and Nate showing off his mad flexibility

Mesmerized by the candle





Sammy and Uncle Colin enjoying the party (whether it looks like it or not)

mmmm  This looks a lot like cake.  

Yep.  It's cake.  Let's get drunk on cake.



Micah and Cindy getting ready for presents

For the record, Micah loves this toy tool chest.

I guess Mom was pretty excited about this one.  I was actually.  I was looking at a sorter just a few days before, so I was excited to see my wish granted. :)





And then, this would be the final picture, with everyone who was there.  

It really was a lovely party.  We ate, laughed, played, and had a great birthday for the little man.  Boy is Micah surrounded by a lot of people who adore him.

I love you Micah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails