1) Have a theme. It was obvious what I must do. Superman.
2) Go to the park.
3) Make his favorite dinner -- masman chicken (mmm Thai food. This happens to look disgusting, but it's really yummy.) Make extra so he can enjoy his birthday for lunch during the week.
4) Open presents. This year Marcus did pretty well. From me he got the picture (see above) of Superman and Lois Lane, The Office Season 4, Swiss Miss Pudding for lunches. From Sammy and Callie -- Whey Protein. From his mom and dad -- money and See's candy. From my mom and dad -- a new GPS.
5) Sing a Happy Birthday solo, unless you have babies who can sing as well.
6) Take a happy family picture to wrap it all up.
Happy Birthday Baby Cakes