Sunday, October 11, 2009

Goodbye to Therapists

Leaving Spokane was sad, but one of the hardest things for me was saying goodbye to Sammy's therapists. They were just so great! We are still waiting to see if we can get Sammy into some therapies here...so I'm still praying we'll get some good ones like we had in Spokane.

April (OT), Sammy, and Carly (SLP)



Shawna (CST) and Sammy. For a couple years now we've been doing what is called craniosacral therapy. It's categorized as "alternative" but I'll tell you, I love it. And Shawna was amazing. She didn't take our insurance at first, so we only met occassionally. But, she wanted to be able to make it so we could see her more and she could work on Sammy, so she went through the process of getting our insurance accepted in her place. It's a long process, and she did it for Sammy. She had just recently bought the place, opened a new one in the valley, and then went through the mess of insurance. I love her for so many reasons. She is great! If you are in Spokane, her place is Synergy -- they do OT, PT, and massage therapies as well.


Cute Callie. I just love this picture. When we ask her to smile, this is what we get these days. It's a little devious, but I think it's sure cute.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails