So, is it even worth posting if I have no pictures? Probably not. But alas, I continue to type. I just feel like I haven't been in touch with anyone in so long, yet we've only been here a week. Here's the update:
* I have an appt. with Sammy's new school on Wednesday -- Argonaut Elementary
* We are waiting to find about certain other programs, which includes therapies
* We're pretty much all moved in
* Marcus is sick
* We think Sammy was/is sick
* I got sick today...but seem to be feeling a little better already
* Callie is the lone survivor on the sick list
* I've been trying to work on Christmas presents
* Decided to send out Christmas cards -- yikes -- and need to get on those (we'll see if it really happens this year)
* We started the paperwork for adoption and want to get that rolling
* We already bought the girls' Halloween costumes (so cute I could barf! isn't that a pretty picture?)
* Marcus is headed to Provo next week to meet with his professors to work on his dissertation
* Planned on starting Callie's quilt, but think the sewing will have to wait until after the New Year
* Started The Book Thief, which I already really like, but have had no time to keep reading it
* We have Direct TV in our room -- thus no time to read these days. Boy did I miss cable. HGTV,TLC and I have had a great reunion and found out we're the original BFFs -- internet is not in our room, and well, Blog, I loved you but you've definitely taken the back seat.
I feel like we've been so busy, but we haven't really done anything. You know that feeling? I really don't like it. Like you're always going, but nothing is really getting done. Grrrr But, pretty soon we'll have a schedule again...Sammy will get into school, therapies will start up, and we'll be much more structured. I thrive on insane busy life. I feel like I get more checked off my to-do lists.
Anyway. That's our quick update. More to come!