Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Busy

I feel like I've been super busy lately.  But, instead of being frazzled busy, I'm happy busy.  Or at least I am tonight.  I feel much more peace and true contentment than I have felt in a long time.  I'm happy busy.  I'm doing a lot lately.  

preparing for Christmas (and yes, I'm all done shopping!  awesome.), visiting teaching, teaching at church a lot, attending meetings, looking at real estate, tutoring, celebrating birthdays and holidays, preparing for this summer's Girls' Camp, working on our adoption, working on some smaller scale projects, doing therapy with Sammy, working on a book, starting to plan for Sweatin' for Sammy 2012...

There's a million things, big and small, going on lately, aside from the everyday stuff.  But I feel good.  A few months ago, I think I would have been stressed.  So, I'm not sure what has changed ~ maybe between Thanksgiving and Christmas soon approaching, something has changed.  I'm more centered?  Am I getting all zen-like?  Maybe.  I guess, perhaps the thing that is supposed to happen to us during this time of year is really happening to me.  Ahhh, who knows?  All I know is I'm enjoying it.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails