Thursday, January 8, 2015

Real Imprints

After my article on Adoption.com, I received an email from the creator of RealImprints.org. She asked if I would be willing to share my story, more in depth, on their website. 

I spend a lot of time writing, but for some reason i twas difficult for me to get our story down. I think part of it is because I'm so used to writing for Adoption.com ... 500 - 1,000 words...that to really put down our story was a challenge. But I loved doing it. And I love the website. It's story after story of hope filled testimony, and I love it. So I was honored to be asked to join with the others who have shared their personal experiences.

Part One can be read here. It's more about Samantha.
Part Two can be read here. It's focus is on how Samantha led us to adoption.

  

1 comment:

Annie said...

I gave myself a mommy time out and read your articles on adoption.com and real imprints. It was just the pick me up I needed. Much love, green family!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails