Thursday, August 4, 2011

The Parenting Breakthrough: Real-Life Plan to Teach Your Kids to Work, Save Money, and Be Truly Independent by Merrilee Boyack

The Parenting Breakthrough: Real-Life Plan to Teach Your Kids to Work, Save Money, and Be Truly IndependentThe Parenting Breakthrough: Real-Life Plan to Teach Your Kids to Work, Save Money, and Be Truly Independent by Merrilee Boyack





Love this book. Super fast and easy read. It was logical, informative, funny. I have thought a lot about some of her suggestions and plan on implementing them. In fact, some of the things that I wasn't going to do with my kids (like allowance -- I never had allowance and it all worked out just fine), I am now reconsidering. Truly, our ultimate goal is to raise independent children, and this book lays out why we should have a plan to raise independent children...and a plan for how we can do it. I bought this book online. I knew I wanted to read it, I had friends who liked it, and I saw it for $4. I thought, "Why not?" Now I'm so glad I bought it because this is what I consider a good reference book. Good read.




View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails