Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Michigan in Review, Part 2

This year we also were able to see 2 of my cousins who I haven't seen in, oh, maybe 20 years!
Mom, Samantha, Marcus, Callie, Lori, Ron, me, Brayden, Jackson, and Hunter

Father's Day playing in the yard.

Taking a break to get some water.

Hunter eating some yummy watermelon.  We had the best fruit all week long!


My stud brother, Ted.

The big 'ole patriarch of the fam (and builder of the deck).

One thing that was really fun for me was to see the entire family together.  The cousins were playing, we were running around the yard playing games...it was so fun.  I just kept thinking "this is family."  Cheesy, but it's true.  I loved it.

Callie was leary to get in on the "Come Guppies Come" game so she kind of stuck around me.

Yeah!

hm, my eyes shut?  I think so.  Happy Father's Day Marcus.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails