Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Rose Garden

Last Sunday Marcus took us down to the famous Rose Garden. I had some fun playing with what I still consider to be my new camera.


I think these were my best of the day...



but I really did like the color on this one.





If I were to crop this, it would be better, but I kind of like the light behind this rose.




ehh...it's ok.


Callie enjoyed climbing up this wall, running along the edge until it ended, and doing it again. So, that's what we did.




And Sammy was just about ready to join this group in their game of frisbee.





I really like this picture. I think it's just how Samantha is holding on to Marcus like that. It's just a tender moment as he shows her the roses. I love it.



Oh Callie. This is her smile these days.



This cracks me up...she's skipping, but it looks like her right arm is completely dislocated or something. oooo I'm laughing so hard. (Am I that tired?) The more I look at it, the funnier it is. And I just realized, she has no neck in this picture too. Funnier and funnier I tell you!




"I love you Daddy, but my Capri Sun is a close second."



























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails