Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cold in Cali



Yes, we even have our cold days and weeks here in sunny California. This past week has been much cooler as we've had some rain. I had to pull out the winter coats for the girls, but they still enjoyed being outside and running around together. This little video isn't amazingly cute or anything, but it does show a little bit of how much fun the girls have together. Callie runs around yelling "Sammy get you, Sammy get you" because that's what we tell her is happening as Samantha stumbles her way over to Callie and follows her around in circles. I love hearing the pitter patter of little running feet on the deck and the squeals of laughter. Even if I am low energy, it lifts my spirits. I have some great girls.

1 comment:

Rob and Marseille said...

I think that's a cute picture of samantha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails