Monday, February 15, 2010

Today

This week, Marcus is out of town and Samantha is on her mid-winter break. So, what am I going to do? Well, there are 2 focuses that I have for the week, and I've officially started today.

1) Eat healthier. So far so good.

2) Potty train Callie. I figure there's no better time for it. We'll be home, no running Sammy to school and appointments...so I can pump Callie with fluids and stick on her on the pot every 1/2 hour. That was the plan...but I'm hitting about 50%. Oh well. She's been kind of potty training herself for months now...about 6 or 7 months now...but we never wanted to commit to taking the next step and doing full out potty training. Well, now it's time. And we'll just have to see how this goes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails