Friday, February 12, 2010

How To Teach Your Baby to Read -- Glenn Doman


I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Recently I have had a desire to help my daughter love learning. She already does, so I wanted to find a way to help maintain that throughout her life. She is two years old and I marvel at her enthusiasm to learn and, plainly, at how bright she is. So when it was recommended I read this book, I loved the idea...and I loved the book. I have begun to implement the plan to teach your young children to read and Callie loves it. She looks forward to seeing her words everyday. The materials are extremely easy to make and the process takes very little time each day. But already, she is recognizing words. It's been really fun for both of us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails