Sunday, August 1, 2010

Catch Up

Oh, I am so so so behind here. I have a ton of pictures to upload, a ton of stories to share...and my friends, you have all been very busy yourselves because when I got back in town -- after Michigan and Girls' Camp, I had over 1000 blog posts to catch up on. Hello people! Just so you know, on Google Reader, when you have over 1000 posts to catch up on, it reads "1000 +" and goodness, I can't tell you the pressure you feel!

I'm going through them, but I'm not commenting or reading in depth -- scanning the pictures, scanning the fun, and heartbreaking, stories you've written.

My question is this: If I have over 1000 blog posts to catch up on, am I subscribed to way way way too many blogs?

Answer: Yes

Question: Who should I take off my list?

Answer: I don't know. I can't do it. I just can't.

I think I am diagnosible. I have a problem. Oh well. So, in the next few days, I'll be posting some of my own pictures and thoughts and experiences. If you have the same problem I have, if you have too many blogs you follow and need to take one off of the list, I understand if it's me. I love that you all enjoy reading and following our life, but if you need to move on, I understand. It may make you a healthier person! But if you're hanging in there...look forward to some cutie-patootie pictures of my little girls.

2 comments:

ANewKindOfPerfect said...

I follow a lot of blogs, but also can't take any of them off my list. Much less one like yours, with such beautiful little faces to look at! :)

Welcome home.

Nola said...

I totally understand the bit about following too many blogs! I try to not let it distract me from other up lifting things. It is so fun though to see what others are up to!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails