Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wahoo!

So, yesterday something very exciting happened. I think I'll just write a few lines here about it...thanks.

I took a shower, like I try to do most weeks, and after...I got dressed. I put my jeans on, and after pulling them up, I went to zip them. They were already zipped up! WHAAAAAT?! Yes, that's right. I slid them on without having them unzipped. This is a huge deal for me folks. Huge. Last I checked, I had lost 15 pounds. I know I still have a lot of work to do, but it's good to see some changes happening. Yippee skippy I say...yippee skippy! After a week of a bad cold, I'm excited to get back to the gym and work work work to get the rest of it off. Wahoo!

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Way to go! Time to go shopping :)

Launi said...

that's awesome, jenny! best feeling ever! :)

Lori and Matt said...

Woot Woot! Keep it up! That's awesome!

Amelia said...

WHat! Congrats! I can just see the excited smile on your face! I know that's how I'd be! I am starting the journey to...at least 15. Why does it have to be SO HARD!!! Any tips? How you doing it? I just find it hard feeding 3 young snacking kids and a hubby and not eating it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails