Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Special Needs Trusts: Protect Your Child's Financial Future



Oh brother!  If you thought taking care of a special needs child was difficult...emotionally and physically...let us not forget the confusing road of special needs finances!  Seriously.  I thought we were ahead of the game creating a Special Needs Trust for Sammy, but something came up that caused me to do more research to make sure I fully understood what we had done.  I may be more confused than ever.  I mean, things are fine, but the words "simple," "easy," "no problem" don't go with Special Needs Trust.  

This is a great book that I read on my kindle but will buy to have in our bookshelf so I can grab it as a quick reference.  Great book to read for all those who have children with special needs and may be interested in helping them financially while still allowing them to be eligible for insurance benefits and SSI.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails