Thursday, September 22, 2011

Friendz

When we knew we'd be coming to Utah to attend Now I Can, there were a few things on my "to do" list.  Among the many things, I am going to catch up with my awesome, super radical friend, Marci, who I don't see nearly enough.  I am going to get together with all our family in Provo -- more than I realized.  I am going to get my hair cut and colored.  And I am going to meet some fabulous women who I call my friends, but who I've never met.

Yes.  You've read my correctly.  Over the past year...maybe a bit more?...I've been a part of Kidz.  I love it.  I have been strengthened, uplifted, and motivated by all who have participated on this blog.  And, I have felt very honored to be a part of the Kidz Krew (a group of us who are regular contributors).  So, I really wanted to meet my friendz from Kidz.  I instigated the idea for a little Ladies' Night Out...and Ladies' Night Out was had.  Last night.  Gardner Village.  Awesome dinner.  Incredible company.  I knew it before meeting them, but I now, face to face, I felt their spirits, strength, and love.  It was so fun...I stayed out too late and ate too much...but it was very worth it.

me, Chrystal, Jennie, Tara, and April

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Thank you so much for arranging the dinner. It was such a delight to meet everyone. I knew I liked everyone based upon facebook and blogs, but when you finally get to meet in person you get to connect the dots and enjoy the beautiful picture that is their life. Thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails