Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Happy Herbivore by Lindsay S. Nixon


The Happy Herbivore Cookbook: Over 175 Delicious Fat-Free and Low-Fat Vegan RecipesThe Happy Herbivore Cookbook: Over 175 Delicious Fat-Free and Low-Fat Vegan Recipes by Lindsay S. Nixon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Who "reads" cookbooks?  I had never.  I usually look through them, but not read them like a real book.  But when The Happy Herbivore came in the mail, I read it.  I started by just reading the beginning, and then my curiousity got me going and I kept reading.  And kept reading.  And kept reading.  Until it was done.

I wanted to have a cookbook that gave me good options for healthy recipes.  So far, there are some I like, some I love, and there was one that was...not good...but Callie and Samantha still ate it with pleasure.  I like the cookbook. It is giving me easy options for healthier alternatives to what we are currently eating.  And my family is liking it too.  So, yippee for that.


View all my reviews

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails