Monday, March 17, 2008

Way to Be! -- Gordon B Hinckley

It's a book I've been wanting to read since it was published in 2002, but I just never had. While I was in Michigan I saw it on my parents' bookshelf and decided to sit down and read it. I'm so glad I did. It is a very fast, easy read, with an abundance of insight and personality from President Hinckley. It's written obviously for a youth audience, but I felt it was still very applicable to all of our lives. While reading this, I felt a desire to rededicate myself to be more grateful, smart, involved, clean, true, positive, humble, still, and prayerful -- and I believe that was the exact intent of the book. I give it 5 stars!

3 comments:

Ashley DeMille said...

Thats funny, I have been reading that same book too. I am really enjoying it. I actually use it sometimes in my young women lessons.

D-n-E said...

I've always wanted to read it, now I have extra incentive. Oh and remember Jenny, just because I talk (or write) more doesn't make me more articulate, it simply means more words, thus greater possibility of saying something worth hearing (or reading) by the end. : ) Thanks though.

Lori and Matt said...

You ahven't updated in a while! Hope things are going well... someday we'll get a hold of each other right?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails