Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Esme

I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!



I saw this on Tara's blog and thought...why not. So, I'm also an Esme, which makes sense to me. BUT, I have to say, this actress who is playing Esme (I don't know her name and I'm not taking the time to look it up) bothers me. I didn't particularly like her on Grey's Anatomy and I saw about 5 minutes of her new show Ex List -- or something like that. There's something very manly about her. And I really don't see her playing Esme...another vampire perhaps, but not Esme. I could be alone on this, but oh well.

2 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

I agree with you Jenny, when I saw her pic, I thought "She's no Esme." She should be a short, sort of timid looking woman.

AJ said...

So in the two shows that you mentioned, she is so not an Esme. But I saw her in a movie called The Family Stone and she was a cute, quiet pregnant mommy. I think she will be able to pull it off. At least I am hoping so.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails