Monday, October 6, 2008

Callie too!

So, Marcus told me not to post any more video because "people may not think our kids are as cute as we think they are, and maybe they aren't as interested as you think they are." He's right. I know. But, I told him that I didn't care because I want our family to see these little videos but I don't know how to send them via email. So I have to post them. Besides, you don't have to watch the video if you don't want to. We have gone a little video crazy lately, so I'll try to calm down.

Callie has been so cute lately. The same night that I got Sammy on tape while she was eating, I got Callie too...and boy was she all giggles.

The next day Marcus was playing with Callie. He does this growl, and it startles her, so she crawls to me, looks back to see if Marcus is coming, and just smiles waiting for him to swoop her up and tickle her. Of course they were doing this for about 15 minutes before I decided to tape it. The cutest stuff isn't on tape, but you still get an idea. We sure love our girls.


4 comments:

rachel said...

Micah and I LOVED the crawling video. I can't believe how big she is getting. What a cutie!

Melanie said...

Those are such cute videos! How fun!

Heidi said...

Boy, does that look familiar! I am sure Lee did the exact same thing to Marcus (and the other boys) when they were about that age.

maryirene said...

gotta love that hair/fro! your kids have the best hair! i can't believe how long samantha's is getting. give them hugs from me.
elliot wanted to say "nice!" a boy of few words.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails