Thursday, March 11, 2010

How To Teach Your Baby to Be Physically Superb -- Glenn Doman

How To Teach Your Baby To Be Physically Superb: From Birth To Age Six; The Gentle Revolution How To Teach Your Baby To Be Physically Superb: From Birth To Age Six; The Gentle Revolution by Glenn Doman


My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I have ravenously been reading all of Glenn Doman's "How to Teach Your Baby..." books. Along the way, I have found pure delight in the knowledge and information I've been getting from them. This book, however, didn't light my fire like the others. I'm not sure if it's because I'm burned out on the subject...but I suspect it's because I just don't think this is as important to me. I do know and understand, especially after some time doing therapies with Samantha, that our physical development is highly connected to cognitive development as well. So, the importance of movement and physical superbness, I get. And I will -- and already have begun to -- use some of his exercise suggestions. I just don't see myself getting as involved with this program as I will, or hope to, with the others.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails