Thursday, March 4, 2010

Living Beyond Organic -- Christina Avaness

Living Beyond Organic: Nutritional Knowledge Redefined! Living Beyond Organic: Nutritional Knowledge Redefined! by Christina Avaness


My rating: 2 of 5 stars
I'm interested in living a healthier lifestyle -- making better food choices that will greatly impact my life. But this was just too extreme for me. I understood the concepts here and believe that we need to eat foods that are packed with super enzymes, but I have a hard time believing that foods like...apples...are bad choices because of the enzyme factor. I'm at a point in my life where I'm doing pretty good if I choose an apple over a piece of toast, so I think I'll store back in a corner of my brain what Christina Avaness has taught me in her book and save it for a later date when I'm possibly more committed to living an even healthier lifestyle. For now, this is just too much.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails