Tuesday, December 20, 2011

To the Sun

I love the moments when you are filled with so much love for your kids that you are almost knocked over.  You know that feeling?  Today, I was in the car with Callie, and we were just talking.  And it hit me.  I'm so in love with this girl.  I love her so much.  I felt like I was going to burst.  And, so I said...
Mommy:  Callie, I just love you so much.  Really.  Do you know how much I love you?
Callie: To the moon.
Mommy:  Oh Callie, I love you even more than that.
Callie:  To the sun?
Mommy:  (big smile)  Exactly.  All the way to sun...and even more.  I love you kid. 

I look back and she's looking out the window, smiling. 

Now that's a moment.

Callie while we were picking out our Christmas tree.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails