Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sammy on the News

Last night, Michael Ririe had an open house in Orem, Utah to display his photographs of some of the kids at Now I Can.  Bryan (brother-in-law) went with some friends and said he was impressed with the show.  I so wish I could have been there with her.

Tonight while talking to Bryan, he told me that a friend of his saw Sammy on the news.  Hm.  Then, I went to facebook and sure enough, I had people telling me that they saw our little Sammy on the news. 

And, now, so have we.  Watch the clip here.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Is Sammy in the book?

: ) said...

What a wonderful clip and beautiful and touching photo of Sammy! Thanks, Jenny for showing us.
Love, Jan

Jenny said...

yep...she's in the book, and there's something I wrote about her in it too. We get our copy in the next few days. I'm so excited!

The Nelsons said...

Love it!

Ashley DeMille said...

That is so sweet. What a cute little girl!

maryirene said...

cool! i love the pictures of her on that video. so glad he made the book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails