Thursday, June 11, 2009

What I Think About Most

Larissa shared this on her blog, and I love it! Wordle creates word collages. You can make one yourself, or I did what she did...I put my blog address in and based on all the words on my blog, it created this beauty. The words that are largest are what I use the most.




Once the website created this word collage, I was really happy to see Callie and Sammy's names in large print (though I felt bad that "Marcus" wasn't written hugely across the page)...and family, love, and child standing out a little more prominently than other words like, oh, say "Beyonce" and "forget." Being a mom is really what consumes my life -- and consumes it in a really great, happy way. I think about my punkin and munchkin all day long. I even dream about them. A mom just doesn't get a break.:) I love my family and feel so blessed to have them.

3 comments:

Adespain said...

How fun! I really enjoyed playing around with this. Thanks!

Larissa said...

I am pretty sure that your wordle is the sweetest one in the world. What are the odds that all of those wonderful, loving words are the ones you use most? Why am I surprised? I should have known! And thanks for linking to my blog - I feel so cool. Wow, seriously - reading your wordle makes me realize how much less self-centered and drama-based life is once you are no longer a single!!!!

Rose and Daniel said...

That is so cool! I'm so glad you shared this. I had a lot of fun playing with it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails