Friday, March 29, 2013

Pure Michigan

We loved being in Michigan.  Even though we left sunny California for the snow and cold, it was way worth it.  Check her out; someone was very excited about the snow.


The other big perk was being around family.  The kids loved being with their cousins.  Callie pretty much worships Lindsay.  One day my sister offered to babysit so Marcus and I could catch a movie.  When I told Callie that Aunt Lisa was going to babysit, she said, "Lisa?  My new friend?"  I thought that was so cute.  I love my family, wish we lived closer, but was so happy for the short time we spent with them.



1 comment:

Lori and Matt said...

Dang you! You're supposed to tell me when you come out there so I can drive over and give you a hug!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails