Thursday, February 24, 2011

Book Review

Well, this is super exciting.  I have a ton of books -- ok, something more like 3 -- that I need to write about and add to my blog, but I've been a little busy lately, and sick...so I'm kind of behind here.

BUT, a couple days ago, I was contacted by a publishing company, well, their PR person, and they want to send me a book to read and review.  It was a personal email, to me.  I was a little leary at first.  I mean, I've never been approached to read and review a book.  The book is written by a grandmother whose granddaughter was born with microcephaly...this is a book about their journey together.  I have to say I'm really excited to read it for a few reasons -- one is that I've recently started writing about my own life with Samantha. 

Anyway...be looking for my review!  (I just feel so special -- said in the Church Lady voice of course)

I'm so excited

2 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

awesome!! that will be so fun to be a reader especially for that book.

Jennie said...

What a great opportunity! If anyone has a perspective on that topic, it is you. :) Let us know what you think.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails