Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Mormon Women

I may have mentioned this before, I can't remember. But recently I was invited to write for a blog called Mormon Women. I readily accepted and will write monthly. Mormon Women is a blog for all women. The target audience, however, are those who are not LDS and want to find out more. Anyway, my newest addition can be read there. As I reread it, I couldn't help think "ooo I needed to reword that" "that doesn't make sense" "Oh Jenny. Don't mess up like this again." Nevertheless, I'm posting it up here so years down the road, when I want to remember what I've written, it'll be here.

I have found that sometimes words flow freely; it's easy to express in writing your thoughts. But most often, it is very difficult. oh well. Here's an example of from the "difficult" and hopefully someone understands what I was trying to say.

1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

Either the links aren't working correctly or I'm not working the links correctly. The latter is entirely possible!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails