Monday, April 4, 2011

(Sigh)

I'm not even sure where to begin. I've had a million thoughts lately, but no time to sit and write them out. Things are going well, though I went through a funk last week. It could have been all the stress on top of -- what? I don't know. But, things are looking up and I'm still happy about life. I was grateful for General Conference this year. This sounds so pathetic, but I was actually awake the entire time and caught every single talk. Well, I think so anyway. I may have missed one while I was laying Callie down for her nap -- yeah, Elder Oaks. I'm grateful for family. I like them. And, I'm grateful just for so much right now. I'm grateful for the many who have extended themselves for us lately, on behalf of Samantha and raising money for her therapy. I'm so excited about this therapy and really believe in it. So, here's one more....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails