Sunday, October 3, 2010

What is the REAL Problem Here?


Situation: Not sleeping last night because I could hear our neighbor snoring?! That's right. The next door neighbor. Not my husband. Not even someone the next room over. Someone, in the house next to us, was snoring and I couldn't sleep.

Possible Problem #1: I sleep too lightly.

Possible Problem #2: This neighbor has some serious snoring shaking up the place.

Possible Problem #3: Our houses are entirely too close together here in California!

You decide, but no matter what the real problem is (and really, it could be all 3 now couldn't it?), I am hoping for a restful sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think my dad must live next door to you! (I imagine I could hear him snoring all the way from here!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails