Sunday, August 19, 2012

Kneeling, Standing, and Such

I haven't been able to take too many pictures or videos this time around.  Believe me, there were a ton more from our other sessions...if you can imagine that.  But, on this day (Thursday), I felt like there were some good moments I was able to capture.  I had to do it through the tinted glass, and of course right when I would stop recording is when something more impressive happened.  Such is life, right?  So.  Here we go.

Tall Kneel.  Sammy was up on her own staying in this position for quite a while.  I only got a small part of it.




Half Kneel.



Standing.  This is coming along.  She's holding a straighter position longer and better.  This may not be the best illustration of it, but this is what I got.


Laughing/Screaming in triumph!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails