Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In My Defense

I try not to cackle. And, AFV isn't all that hilarious. It makes me giggle, but I don't laugh like this throughout the entire show. However, it never fails that there's one that really gets me. This time, it was a montage of animals attacking people....an elephant's trunk hit a little boy in the face, some kind of animal (I think it was a monkey) grabbed a little boy's t-shirt and the look of fear was just so funny, and what finally made me go over the edge was a woman holding her child, sitting in a car, when 2 giraffe stick their heads through the car windows and stick out their tongue. She was surrounded by black giraffe tongue, and her face was just cackle worthy. My goodness. The fact that I laugh so hard because of other people's fear and troubles probably makes my character questionable, but it's AFV. And all it takes is one good clip to make me lose it.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for clearing that up--I hardly slept all night wondering if you were cackling over the same thing I was cackling over. Sunday was the first time I have watched that show in years. Funny how that works. Anyway, my thought was that you are so sleep deprived ans stressed, you are practically hysterical. So sorry! I surely wish I were closer and could help.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails