Sunday, February 22, 2009

Funny Kids

One thing I love about kids, and my kids in particular, are all the little facial expressions you get from them.

In picture #1, we have our little precocious Callie.
Picture #2, joyful and goofy Callie as she tries to make the "th" sound.
Picture #3 we find Sammy not just joyful, but overjoyed that she has my keys.
And finally, picture #4, nervous contentment -- as if she's thinking "I'm perfectly happy and think it's ok to be eating Mommy's keys. But does she think it's ok?"





3 comments:

Heidi said...

All priceless but pic #3 gets me right in the heart!

maryirene said...

the facial expressions are endless are they not?! thanks for sharing your children's darling faces!

Erika said...

You have such a beautiful family! Those pictures made me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails