Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ouch

I'm going to be frank here...yesterday really sucked, and today was just about as bad.

Yesterday, I was hurting. I mean, huuurrting. My entire body ached, and my chest? It killed. I've never been stabbed in the chest, so I can't say for sure...but I think during a spell of hiccups I experienced what has to be a similar sensation. I cried out with each hiccup, and as the tears rolled down my cheeks, Callie would kiss my arm trying to make me all better. She's such a sweetheart. But those hiccups felt like death and it really was not a fun thing.

Once the tears started (because of the pain), it's like I couldn't get them to stop. All my frustration and anger and everything just poured out. Then I took a nice nap.

Today I'm feeling a little better, but I still hurt. Tonight we found out that our car is officially considered a "total loss." And that just depresses me. I really am grateful that we are all ok -- no serious injuries or anything -- but I'd much rather option #1 had occurred -- go to Sammy's occupational therapy on Monday morning with no car accident. Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

4 comments:

Cristine said...

Uhggg...I'm so sorry! That sounds really painful. I recommend the chiropractor. That's what really helped me after a car accident. Also both of the girls are looking great! I can't believe that our babies are going to be 4?!?!

Heidi said...

I'm so sorry! I hope tomorrow is better. I'm glad you weren't hurt worse and that Sammy is okay. At least now you know you don't freeze up in life-threatening situations, right?

Lant Family said...

oh man that is so sad. I remember once in provo we got in a bad accident and they almost called our car a total loss, which they didn't and we were grateful because we just paid it off and didn't want to be back into a car payment. But yes, glad you are all ok, there are always more cars to have. Hope you feel better soon.

Marci said...

Sorry Jen. Sounds miserable...

Buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt...

A VERRY MERRY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY jen jen phen phen. :) Love your guts .

Love, Marse

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails